Monday, October 9, 2017

Week #55

Finally I had an eventful week! This was a good one. A lot happened and we finally got time in our area!

Monday we went on a hike with Sister missionaries. It was really fun. Then they took us to get beef shawarma.. it was meh but it was a fun p day!

Tuesday we had to be at the Westwood building to give a training to all the new missionaries that are about to complete their first transfer. Our training was on inviting simply. It was. A good training we thought. It helped us reflect! Later that day we were walking the neighborhood when I tried to stop some lady in Spanish she looks at me and yells I’m from the Philippines!!! Oops. She looked Latina they are starting to blend together for me...

Wednesday I was on exchanges with my boy Elder Romriell. He is from manan Idaho..... he ha to show me where that was. STICKS. It was a fun exchange! Elder Romriell is one of a kind. Funniest thing he said to me was I asked him what his dream car was... he answered idk I’m pretty set with my 1991 Subaru loyal... had to shrugged that one off.

Thursday we had Zone Conference. We had a special guest Elder Mervyn B. Arnold ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the seventy. Oh man he spit some hell fire at us. He did it in a very loving manner cause he knows how much better we can become! He also said we are one of the most obedient missions he has seen so he really loved us! He gave a lot of good trainings and the best part was at lunch! He wanted to meet with the zone leaders. So at lunch Elder E and I met with him together and solo. It was a little intimidating just him and I in a room talking but it was awesome. He wanted to know where we were from and how longing we have been out, he wrote it all down with my pen and kept it... I hope he is still using it.

Friday the Wilshire elders called us and said they can’t go to district meeting cause some random number wanted to take them to the griddle for breakfast.. we were like what the heck that’s weird. Then it hit me. I asked if the number started with 208 they said yeah it does. I told them that’s for us and it’s Bubba lol. So we went to the griddle with Bubba and some of his staff! Man it was good to see him! Plus it w was Elder E birthday.

Saturday we got to go work a bunch in our area! It was awesome! Out talking to people we were able to find one new investigator that day!

Sunday was stake conference with Elder Mervyn B Arnold ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He gave a great talk and it was nice to see the Manhattan building full! Plus Enrique got his interview for the priesthood and he will be getting it next week! Then we went to the visitor center with Enrique for a fireside. It was about space and the gospel. It was hecka boring. It was so boring that Enrique took his translator out of his ears and just sat there in confusion. I don’t blame him.

Love this Gospel! I can truly see the importance it plays in my life. I am excited to have it continue to shape my life!

Have a good week! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment