Sunday, September 18, 2016

Week #3

Firework show in September??

hello everyone! this week has been crazy! we havent been teaching much because we have 36 uncontacted referrals we are trying to meet with! but we taught this one man named Fransisco who just got out of prison for domestic violence. every time we go over and teach him he has his shirt off and he is nothing but tattoos. we taught him the restoration and the atonement. i had a spiritual prompting to show him because of him video after he watched it he had tears in his eyes. then my companion and i shared our testimonies and the spirit was there so strong it was awesome!

ok now to the caption. im suppose to not share this with my mom but Melanie is a lit mother and i think she can handle it. so Saturday night we just got back to our apartment and it sounded like a firework show was going on about two or three blocks away. as i sat there writing in my journal i thought thats kinda weird having a random fireworks show in September.... then i heard a semi-automatic firework go off. little did i realize there was a gang fight going on. man i love it here! the lord is protecting me and i can feel a bubble of protection around me when we are out walking around!

this week has been hard ive been burned out and out of energy but i say a quick prayer and the lord gives me strength. i also look at it when im tired i think how proud will heavenly father be when i talk to this person meet with one more person or visit one more person. i think when i give it my all picturing how happy and proud he is of me because i am bring one of his children home and that gets me motivated and i finish my day strong!

thank you for all the prayers!!

love you all 

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment