Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week #32

This week we started off strong by setting a baptismal with our investigator Jorge on Monday! Super cool guy and is familiar with the church. It was cool because when we were going to the lesson I just had the feeling that we should extend one. All we were doing was how to begin teaching. Followed the prompting and he accepted it!!
Tuesday morning we had to get up and go to temple hill to wash a bunch of old mission cars that are being sold. Pretty fun, it was nice to do something different 
Cool story from this week tho happened on Friday. So on Tuesday while we were out street contacting we passed by this couple twice and I recognized them the second time and just said hello. Then I thought, dang it Heavenly Father put these people in my path twice and I didn't really talk to them! Ugh. So I promised Heavenly Father if he puts them in front of me a third time I WILL talk to them. So Friday sure enough they were out walking there dog. We passed and just said hola and kept walking. It hit me that it was the same couple. I told Elder Thomson and we turned around and chased them down and talked to them!! They said they have family in the church and that we can come by! The wife Patricia has a lot of potential you can just tell! Excited to go over this next week to talk and teach them! Also glad that I followed the prompting i felt I am learning that it is so important to act on the promoting God gives us the FIRST time. 
On Saturday it was our zone blitz activity! The whole zone went and worked in three different parts of the zone in three different phases. We each had new companions every phase and it was a blast. Talked to 8 people and got 6 referrals out of it! As a total we got 57 new people that want to hear our message!!
This week was good and full of miracles. God really does hear and answer our prayers. He loves all of us perfectly and wants nothing but the best for us! Love you all! Have a good week!
  1. the zone blitz!
  2. Home. 
  3. We are famous!! With the best angle of me


Peace&Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment