Monday, December 4, 2017

Week #62 & #63

Sorry I didn’t write a weekly email last week I was hecka lazy and I didn’t know what to think cause we got transfer calls last week and i am back in English now in San Pedro... im pretty much in the Long Beach mission. It’s at the opposite end of the mission. I love it here tho! It’s like a port town and the pace here is way slower, it’s a port town! I love it! Plus I get to see an uncle salty at least once a day. It’s the best. Plus the ward is the coolest thing ever! Very different from Spanish but this ward GETS IT! SO grateful for that

Last Monday all we did was got to the golf wang store by Tyler the creator. It was a dream come true. Also visited the rip and dip store. Didn’t have any money and I wanted it all..

Tuesday got up super early my ride came and picked me up and we went to San Pedro! Met my new companion I already know him. It’s Elder Hanson. Such a stud. He is from Utah came out with me and is called Spanish too we get along good. Came to the apartment and it was Krusty with a K! It was such a pig pen I didn’t unpack I just started cleaning. After about an hour we get a call, some Elder got in a car crash and totaled their car. Had to drop everything to go pick them up. Apartment is still a krusty girl rn.

Wednesday, we had to take those same elders up to basically Santa Monica for a dentist appointment since they don’t have a car. Met our super cool investigator Danielle! Also taught a Book of Mormon class, met some members.

Thursday Elder hanson forgot he had choir practice so we went up to the VC for that I just chilled and watched. After we had a really good ZLC. After went and ate with a super cool recent convert family. We were there a little too long.. told Elder Hanson. We are not going in till we find at least one member. Found the sister of a member and she is interested!

Friday we went back to the VC for MLC. It was good! That needed at three and we didn’t want to go all the way back to our church area because Elder Hanson was singing in the Spanish VC night. So while he was singing I was out greeting members and I saw and talked to members from all of the Spanish wards I have served in! Surprised that some members still remember me!

Saturday we had to do dumb car reports and some other things. Finally got out into our area to meet members. Knocked on a members door found this super cool guy from Nigeria when we asked him if he wanted to learn more he invited us in on the spot! We taught him the gospel of Jesus Christ! What he believes in is exactly what we believe in! It was a super cool miracle.

Sunday we went to church I bore my testimony and then right after we had to go to two stake reports since our zone covers 2 stakes. That took forever. After. We went and ate with some super cool members! Then we went to the church to send stuff and when we came out. There was 3 raccoons. We chased them around the parking lot for like 15 mins then went home.

I know this is the true church! Read the Book of Mormon!

No comments:

Post a Comment