Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week #66&67

Lo siento for not writing a weekly last week just talked to my fam the day before plus was hecka lazy. But these last two week have been great! Elder Hanson and I are really figuring things out and are starting to turn our days into systems! 

Last Monday was Christmas! It was so nice to hear and see my family! They are all doing great! We Skyped at President Galoraths house, his house is on an edge of a cliff overlooking Catalina. Freaking sick nasty. We spent the day delivering thank you notes to all of the ward members who have been a huge help to us. 

Tuesday was l day. We did our normal p day things and went to an aquarium! It was super fun! After p day ended the Basso family came and took Elder Hanson and I out to dinner! It was awesome seeing them and catching up with them!  One of the best nights out here on the mish!

Wednesday was just a normal work day had ZLC. some lady in our ward took us to Denny’s😡 ate it made me sick we had to go in early. I knocked out at 7:55

Thursday we had MLC pretty much all day long. It was a more chill MLC enjoyed it! Came home and had to go right to dinner 

Friday We had district meeting then went out and worked!  Then exchanged but elder Walker was with us in a trio! Offered to sleep on the floor. Terrible idea. 

Saturday we hit the pavement had some cool miracles with meeting some part member families! 

Sunday was asked to say the opening prayer in sacrament meeting. Realized it was my first time and I guess I said the same thing twice right in a row like a complete idiot. Had to be in the apartment by 6 so luckily we bought some Ben and Jerry’s the night before and we watched Ephraims rescue. Went to bed really early. 

Monday we hit the pavement again sat and talked with a less active member who won the world championship for skateboarding. He was pretty chill! Changed the subject when. We brought up church tho:( 

Pics!
1-2.  space ex launched some satellites to space this past week and it looked like a glowing cloud 
3. Stake presidents son look just like Jake Steph.
4. Christmas Day!
5. MAKE YOUR BED
6. My home boys and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment