Monday, November 7, 2016

Week #11

Another good week here in California! This week flew by. Still not
much success but we are working hard and doing our best. I guess the
Cubs won the series because all we could hear one night was "THE CUBS
WON THE CUBS WON!!!" That's all I know about sports rn and it is
eating me alive. Pero esta bien.

This week our ward mission leader took us to California pizza kitchen
when they got there it turned out to be their anniversary so we got to
celebrate with them! They have a cute little daughter named Belin she
is in first grade. I played with her and colored on the kids menu with
her. We were doing a crossword puzzle and she kept saying to me "use
your brain muscle head!!" I felt like I was with my dad back at home.
It was awesome

This week we have been really praying for tender mercies and that we
will be able to recognize them and be very thankful for them. One day
this last week we were walking and with literally ran into a women who
said "hey elders!" So I asked "how did you know we are elders?" She
told us she is a member but she is married to a Buddhist, and her
husband won't let her go to our church. She told us she wants to meet
with us at the church, and start coming back to church! We thanked the
lord so much for letting us cross paths with this women. That's not
even all we saw this week I could go on and on but I don't want to put
you guys to sleep. I am starting to see just how much this gospel
truly means to me. Everyday I learn something new or a part of my
testimony gets stronger. This gospel is truly amazing and it truly
does help and change people's lives for the better.

I hope you all have a good week!

Peace and blessings

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment