Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week #29

This week was super good!! Not a lot happened but we did see a lot more success in our area!
On Wednesday I went on exchanges with our zone leaders I went with Elder Wurtzbacher. He is an awesome missionary and he helped me out because I have been struggling with street contacting. He just told me to be myself. He said elder Clark, act like elder Clark. That got me thinking I am kinda robotic in conversations sometimes and I just say the same thing as if it's a script. So since Wednesday I have been more like myself. Cracking jokes and being super loose and excited to share the message! That's where the success has come from! People, especially here open up a lot more! 
I was able to finish the Book of Mormon this past week and let me just say. It's true. All of it. Cover to cover. I prayed for reassurance that it was and I just felt a little more peace within me. Love God and I am glad he is always watching out for me. 
But that wasn't the highlight of my week!! Saturday I was pretty discouraged because that day all of our lessons fell through so I felt like a big trash can like Ryan Pecararo called me in Sports Med class. So I got down on my knees and asked Heavenly Father for just a bit of success anything will do. When we continued working we found Katherine and Nick. Both English but we just offered to help them with cleaning up their yard sale. They said sure and wee ended up sharing the restoration and giving them two copies of the Book of Mormon. They fell in love with us! They love us and we went back over in Sunday and we told them we revive transfer calls tonight and Katherine just a bout balled. So cool how close we have grown to them in just two occasions. 
Speaking of transfers I am going to downtown LA/Hollywood! I am going to serve in LA 4th ward!! With Elder Thompson! I am super excited! Guess y'all will find out what's going next Monday! I will probs have a bunch of good stories for you all!! 
Peace&Blessings 


Élder J Talmage Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment