Monday, October 2, 2017

Week #53

This week was great! Not a whole lot happened and we didn’t have too much time in the area but it was good! We lost our dinner calendar so I lost couple of lbs. this week but we chillin.

Monday we had Zone kickball and that was lit! It was probs the funnest p day I have had out in the mish.

Tuesday we did straight nothing. It was interview day so we were up at the mission office keeping track of time from 8:30 till about 5 when we finally got to go into the temple and do an endowment session! Man oh man it was needed to be in there. It felt good coming out and just feeling cleansed and ready to go and work. But it was like 8:30 so we had to go home lol. I am very grateful we have temples today. I am grateful I can go to the temple 4 times a year to first serve the people who didn’t have the opportunity to make these covenants here and also to remind me of the covenants I have made With my Heavenly Father. They are truly a blessing and I can’t wait to go more frequently when I am home!

Wednesday nothing happened just worked in our area and got to meet someone cool! Then that night we exchanged with the APs

Thursday I was with my boy Elder Pearson. It was a last exchange together. He has been one of my most favorite missionaries out here. We really relate well and when I am with him I want to be better. It was awesome and it’s gonna suck when my boi leaves.

Friday same thing just worked in the area.

Saturday we had a ZLC that went for 2 hours. It was good and we just talked about the zone and how we e can make it better. After that Elder Eldredge treated me to some pupusas. Then we worked in our area

Sunday was church and the confirmation of Enrique. It has truly been a blessing for to see him go through the whole baptism progress. Glad we get to continue working with him!!! After church josh was baptized. He is the sister cute lil 9 year old convert. His dad is super cool too. After we went and had dinner at a members house then started to plan a training for this upcoming week!

Love all of you have. A great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment