Monday, March 5, 2018

Week #76

Hey Ryan
This week was a little slow because we had to do a bunch of things outside the area.. had the opportunity to go into the temple and to have a really good interview with President Haynie!

Last Monday. We went to a swap meet. Not my first choice for a sick p day activity but they had 4 churros for a buck so I was content. 

Tuesday we had to be up super early for MLC, it went by quick and it was actually not that bad off one. Learned a lot and I liked the focus on the Book of Mormon. Came back to the area had had a great restoration lesson with our investigator with that emphasis on the Book of Mormon. Later we exchanged with elders Romriell and Lopez. I went with good ol Roms for the 13th time. Couldn’t be happier. 

Wednesday we got a text from a recent convert of ours asking if we could meet at chick fil a for lunch. We had great talk she is going through a tough time rn and she said she wants to get stronger in the gospel! After we had a bunch of lessons cancel until our lesson with Gregg at President. Lang’s house. It was a powerful lesson and we finally found the iceberg! Gonna solve that concern this week


Thursday we had interviews and temple all day long. Or was really nice to go into the temple again that peace in there is unreal. Also had good time getting to know a lot of the. New elders in the zone plus my interview with President Haynie was awesome! Came back to the area and had the crustiest dinner I have ever been apart of like so bad it was only 30 mins long and I was super close to rebuking this couple. if you want those details email me personally and I’ll let you know

Friday rained all day and we went out to hunting park for district meeting and tacos! Classic guey scouts. Came back finally. Got to work in the area then had a super sick dinner with a less active in our ward who is so tight! Then we exchanged I went with Elder Mera! 

Saturday Elder Mera and I smashed face hard! Set a bunch of return appointments and had some good lessons. One of his investigators gave us a Powerade bottle full weed and asked if we wanted to smoke it with him right there. Told him no then hit him with that word of wisdom he committed to live it! We were on bike and there was puddles everywhere so I was enjoying myself all day jumping off curbs into the puddles. It was a mad nasty day. 

Sunday we had stake conference with and area 70 the talks were great! It was hecka hard to get anyone to church tho... after stake conference we went and ate with the stake presidents family. Then right from there we went and had dinner and a lesson with our investigators and the family that referee them to us! Then we just finished the night collecting numbers and weekly planning!

Pics 
1. Los guey scouts 
2. sunday with one of the coolest members 
3. Just Elder Eldredge and I hanging 
4. This lasso tool is phenomenal 
5. S/O to Elder eldredge for tagging my name in the hood

No comments:

Post a Comment