Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Weel #78

This past week was awesome! We set 2 baptismal dates and went on a bunch of exchanges and had zone conference! Overall it was a great week!

Last Monday we picked oranges for the first half of p day... #Downey. Then we just chilled at the church with other missionaries. 

Tuesday we had a bunch of success! We found a bunch of less active members and set a bunch of return appointments! We knocked on this one door and the less active we were looking for told us he is good a little rudely but then he offered to give us a ride to our next stop... that car ride was quite awkward.. we found the McGee family right after him and they are awesome! Super cool family and ready to come back to church! Later that night got a call asking if I could conduct zone conference the next day.. ni modo. 

Wednesday we got up at 5 to head to zone conference. Took us a good minute to get there but made it there. Had to conduct, boy my hands were sweaty. Also had to give a training on the questions of the soul card. A lot of missionaries told us it looked like we winged it but I told them we took 20 mins out of our day to prepare it smh. Zone conference was good! It was all on the Book of Mormon! Fit right in cause I finished the 90 day scripture challenge the mission was. Doing even tho. It took me like 98 days to read it... we cam back to our area and had an amazing lesson with Gregg our investigator. He is doing awesome and for some reason him being in his cruise made him a lot more holier let me tell you! His prayer was so sincere and so much more deep! Then we went to mutual to hang with the youth then exchanged with the Lynwood elders! I was with elders Lisonbee and Salazar!


Thursday Elder solazar wasnt feeling too well so we didn’t get a whole lot of work done. I had a great couple of talks with Elder lisonbee who is a visa waiter going to Santa Cruz Bolivia. Dude is such a bro. Wish I could be his companion. Told him to watch out for my boy jake! 

Friday we had district meeting then that night had a,eso son with Gregg and set the most solid baptismal date with since I have been here! Trust me my third time trying but he feels ready and wants to do it! The dude has made so much progress especially being on vacation who would’ve thought. That night we exchanged with the HP elders and I was with elders Craig’s son or crate stain... honestly at this point I forgot how to say the dudes name right. Nah jk Elder creighton and I smashed. The streets plus went to a wedding and a ward party overall a sick day! 

Nah jk Elder creighton and I smashed the streets plus went to a wedding and a ward party overall a sick day! 

Sunday just got up and went to church taught the 15 year olds and had some. Homies at church. After church we had to deliver some crap to some elders then went to eat dinner with a sick couple in our ward. They aren’t even crusty. Plus. Then finished the night weekly planning and doing ZL stuff! 

Finish off with a spiritual quote 
“Compared to God we are nothing, but to God we are everything.” Love it. 


Pics 
1. When Elder eldredge gets ahold of your packages before you do...
2. Proof I was on exchanges with Craig’s son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment