Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Week #87

This week was pretty fluid. Got a lot done plus went on exchanges. Plus finally got one of our recent converts up to the temple!

Last Monday we went up to the mountains and shredded on our bikes for a couple hours. I got super light headed cause I haven’t done anything like in 2 years! You can see in the pictures I am dead! Plus took a spill going about 20 miles an hour on the way back.. basically it was like me sliding into 2nd base except going 20 miles an hour  that’s night exchanged with the zone leaders. 

Tuesday was good I was in my old area working with the Elder Styer. Cool dude. Nothing really. To say besides we did a bunch of ZL stuff. 

Wednesday just worked most the day until we went and picked up Jacob Garcia  a recently returned missionary I thought he went to Tampa Spanish speaking turns out he was English speaking.... he doesn’t know Spanish lucky our recent convert understands it pretty well. Finished the night with mutual. 

Thursday got up worked until weekly planning. Then we had lesson until dinner. I was feeling wiped so we came home home early. And I straight knocked out at 7. 

Friday had an awesome District meeting then Chavdog then work until we picked up 2 young men in the branch and took them to dinner at buffalo spot. We sat and laughed for about an hour then went to another lesson with Mercedes! Kids are straight bros! They helped out a ton! 

Saturday got up and went to the temple for temple baptisms with Mercedes! It was super spiritual it was An awesome experience!  On the way home I cried cause imma miss all of this. gosh I’m a wuss. Went to our Recent converts birthday party and had good carne and tortillas

Sunday had too give my farewell talk in the branch then after went with 2 other missionaries for our my plan interview with a member of the mission presidency that basically took all the way till dinner and that was yesterday..

Love you all! Keep being examples and a light to the rest of the world!

Pics
Last P day
And all my areas here:(








No comments:

Post a Comment