Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Week #88

Another fluid week. This week was full of “last times” it was a little sad but there was too much going on to really think about what’s gonna happen 

Monday was my companions birthday he wanted to chill and that was fine with me! We did the usual morning stuff at a nice slow pace and d then just chilled all afternoon long! After a member had us over to celebrate his birthday! 

Tuesday we had lesson from 10am to 7pm non stop.. we were basically  flying around our area trying to keep on schedule. It was a great day! Ate with my favorite family from the branch that day. I ate a super spicy pepper.. idk what it was called but it was not fun.. i only did it so they wouldn’t call me “el hijo de Trump”

Wednesday was my final zone conference. It was a good one! Saw a lot of mission friends there! Came home and had a lesson with Mercedes and then went and hung out at mutual

Thursday had breakfast with the coolest couple in the ward then had weekly planning then exchanged with the district leader I went with Elder Terry!

Friday got up went to my final district meeting pulled up in my Jesus sandals and no suit lol had to go out with a bang. I had the wonderful opportunity to bear my testimony to the district. It was a very spiritual experience for me to say the least. After went over to Olga Chavdogs house for the last time:(( cried about that one. After Elder Terry and I went out and worked until the Samoan ward and Spanish branch Father’s Day parties. They were both fun and we wrecked face. 

Saturday got up and went to help at an old folk home in the morning then in the afternoon went to the park and drew the plan of salvation really big with chalk. Got some people to look we did it right next to some basketball courts so I started ballin with some people lol 

Sunday, church was awesome after church went and did some Samoan work until dinner r then finished with studies. 

Literally pretty upset I have to go home. I don’t want to leave. 

Pics













No comments:

Post a Comment