Tuesday, August 30, 2016

1st letter in the field

 what is up!!!! i dont have time to send a big email this week so ill tell you whats going on! you can send this to the family and let them know im doing ok! i live in Gardena. Sketch. we cover Gardena Compton Carson and Lawndale. my companion is elder Jensen he is from denver. knda a strange kid but he is teaching me right! we have cockroaches but its alright. there was a man hunt that ended by our house and there was a helicopter and everything! and then the next day we saw someone get arrested! and everynight smells like weed! but i love it here the members are so cool and i love them. im sorry i dont have much time to email becuase i dont have my ipad but i get it next week i think! i tell me whats going on up there! everyting good? i miss you guys but i love it down here! but email me whats going on! i want to hear
love you
elder clark

No comments:

Post a Comment