Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week#15

This week was pretty good, it had some ups and down. We had many lessons this week and have some new investigators! But one of our progressing investigators canceled a visitor center trio like 30 mins before we were suppose to go. I had the opportunity to go on exchanges with an elder in his area (the beach) I have a lot of respect for them because no one and I repeat no one wants to talk to them. Plus they are on bikes which this leads me into my funny story

Since we were on bikes and and this elder kept on saying he was super bad with directions I knew we we are going to get lost at some point during the day. So we were biking to dinner and the Elder said its not that far it's just around the corner. So we start biking and biking and biking until I yell at him to stop and see when we need to turn at that "corner" we pulls out his iPad and looks. Yeah we went about 2 miles past that "corner" we needed to take. He just handed the map to me and said here you get us there. I told him no no this is your area you need to learn it but I told him we need to turn on that Aviation so please keep your eyes peeled for that street. We made it to dinner about an hour and 15 minutes late. My companion for the day was super stressed about the whole thing I told him not to worry that everything is going to be ok. And it all was. 

I am so grateful for this gospel. I know without a doubt that this church is the church Jesus Christ established. The more people tell me otherwise the more I believe that this is the true church. I am so grateful for all the support and all the prayers. They are helping me get through every single day with a smile! 
Have a great week!

Elder Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment