Monday, January 9, 2017

Week #18

This week was another fun one!! We were able to see many miracles and have a ton of fun doing it! Plus on top of that I had the opportunity to FaceTime my parents! What a present that was! We also set a baptismal date with our brand new investigator Jose! Oh and we received transfer calls and I am staying with elder Holyoak in the same area! 

Jose is a referral from our zone leaders they just baptized his wife butjkse on,y speaks Spanish but he agreed to take the discussions in Spanish! He is a super cool guy and the whole family is awesome! 

Luz is still on track for baptism she will be cutting it close but she should make it. Yesterday (Christmas) we went over to her house to talk and she said she wanted to go up to the VC for a concert that, around 6 she texted us and asked where we were so we had to rush up to the VC!! That was a miracle because she brought some of her family. She is the cutest and she is already becoming a little missionary! I hope we get to teach the rest of her fam! 

Nothing really funny happened this week:( I'm just a boring human being now. Sorry. But my testimony has sure grown a lot this transfer along with my Spanish! Can't wait. To see where I will be at next transfer!

I hope you all had a merry Christmas! Enjoy the first of the year!

Peace and blessings 

Elder Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment