Monday, January 9, 2017

Week #19

This week was another great one! Not many funny things happen but we have been teaching a ton and had some really cool miracles!! 

First for the miracle elder Holyoak and I were walking down the street and some guy stopped us and said he is an alcoholic and he wants help! We said we can help with that! So that was the first with this man. Then the next day when we went over to see him we lost his address.... CRAP. I just said a quick prayer and asked which way we should go on this street. I immediacy got the thought to go left then my companion said let's go left! Inspired. So we started walking and we were walking for a while. I started to loose faith thinking we went the wrong way then I looked up and there he was sitting there! We were able to teach him right there! Two miracles with this man who I wanting to change! V humbling experience. V grateful for it. 

This week I think everyone got new coaches for Christmas so all of there old ones are out on the street. So I have been taking pictures of me sitting down or laying down on them. It is super gross but I think it's funny. Grinding while having fun! 

That's it from my week! I hope you all have a great week! 

Elder Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment