Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Week #22

¡Con cuidado el estado de California está inundación!
This week has been a great one! Full of ups and downs, but that's what
I signed up for! California has been getting hammered with rain, so
our mission president told all the missionaries to be inside at sunset
because of flooding so we are inside, plus the zone leaders are still
living with us! So it's going to be a crazy fun night tonight!

First off Luz is the cutest little thing! She was volunteering at a
food bank where missionaries in the English ward serve and when she
saw them she stopped everything she was doing and went around the food
bank telling everyone that what we as missionaries do is the best
thing ever and everyone should listen. She is the greatest. She missed
her confirmation by minutes on Sunday! Ugh. Kind of a downer but she
said next week for sure!

Had the opportunity to talk to a drunk/high guy and we were talking
about what we do as missionaries then he stops looks at elder holyoak
and says "you, you look perfect!" Then he looked at me and goes "you,
you look like peanut brittle." Elder holyoak busted up and I did my
best to not laugh! The people here are the greatest! Plus he kept
telling me I'm Jesus Christ but I kept saying "no I'm elder Clark!"
Plus he was lighting it up right in front of us. What a man.

I have a testimony about this gospel. It's not to big, but gave us
ways and tools so we can strengthen our. Testimonies and our faith in
him! The biggest thing I have a testimony on right now is if we aren't
sure about something whatever it may be we can turn to the source of
all truth and ask our father in heaven of the things we are having a
hard time believing in. I have found many truths through prayer to my
father in heaven and I am so grateful for every opportunity I have to
kneel down, bow my head and talk with my father in heaven. I love him
very much now because I know he loves me.

Peace and blessings
Love you all

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment