Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week #34

The first week of the transfer is already over?.. this week went by so fast I barely even remember what happened. We had a ton of lessons, I had ZLC and I testified of something I never thought I would have to testify about..
First our boy Mikey came to mutual! He rode his bike all they way from his house! So we went to mutual instead of teaching the Book of Mormon class! Mikey goes off the main everyday. The English missionaries asked who our investigator was and we pointed him out and one of the elders go "that's him?! I threw the football with that kid in the street" Mikey is seriously so cool and he is such a little street rat. Things are looking good with him, his parents gave us permissions to teach him plus he agreed to meet with us 45 mins before mutual starts to teach him!
We also made big moves with our other investigator Jorge! We taught the word of wisdom and he told us he left most of that stuff behind 2 months ago!! We were so pumped! Just darn coffee is what we need to work on now! Plus out boi came to church yesterday for the third time so he is good to go!
Now to the thing I thought I wouldn't have to testify about every... we were talking to the Armenian guy for a while, he was a little out there but we started talking about religion and God. He goes on to say God and Jesus were both gay.. he said in Armenia God and gay are the same word. So then he goes on to say "we never hear about gods wife and you know the guy that gave Jesus all that money? That was his boyfriend" I cut him off because I was just feeling disgusting inside listening to him talk about this. I just simply said to him "sir I can testify that God and Jesus Christ aren't gay" my boi elder Thomson lost it. He thought it was funny and I did to because I never thought I would have to testify about that. It was a great convo to say the least. 
Have a good week love you all! 

Only one pic this week:( sorry I will do better 
Nice view of the sign and the observatory!
Peace&Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment