Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week #24

This week was good! Elder Loose and I are smoothing out our differences and really learning to love one another! Plus my thighs are still hams! We were able to find so many people and talk with them and get return appointments for this up and coming week!

This week we had ZTM (zone training meeting) it was really good I took se good notes about how we can help our investigators learn how to fish instead of just giving them one fish at a time. Or in other words make them connect the dots that when they are acting on our invitations and they feel good when doing it they realize it's the spirit acting on them. I have been trying hard to have them realize it when following up with them. I hope I can master it because that will help them in their spiritual growth and for me to be a better teacher. 

My companion is yes weird, but so funny. One day we were getting ready and he looked in the mirror and said said yep the genes were in my favor, good skin, almost straight teeth, everything. Well except me balding... I couldn't help but laugh. What a man. He is going to be a great missionary. 

Got transfer calls I am leaving Santa Fe springs! I was only here two weeks and I am headed to inglewood with Elder Loose! I am going to finish his training! I am excited! But I that means I need to pack again!

We found a person this week that is a JW. Ugh. But we got talking to him and he really respects us as missionaries. He told us that he hasn't lived the best life and he just wants to make it as good as he can. He told us he lived in a TRAP HOUSE just in the other neighborhood (my kind of guy.) before we met him when we were getting ready to leave I had a new Book of Mormon on my desk in English, we never carry English Books of Mormon but for some reason I just said "meh what the heck" little did I know at that moment I was going to give it to this man who wants to grow closer to God. At the time I didn't think anything of it but when I gave it to him I was just so happy and I realized that for some reason God through the Holy Ghost told me to say what the heck I'll carry an English one today. Crazy how God works. A thought that I didn't think to much about could turn into this man flipping his life completely around. 

Missions are great. God is real. Jesus Christ sacrificed for our sins and lives again. This church is the true church that Jesus Christ restored through Joseph smith. 

Peace & Blessings 

Elder Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment