Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week #27


Oh boy this has been a week and a half.. it's been a good week full of a lot of hard work and many problems. First we took our car into the chevy dealership Tuesday and our car is still there... so we have been walking everywhere that is walkable min our area. So by the end of the day my dogs are barking!! But we have had the opportunity to take the bus and the Metro! I love it! It's so much fun and we have gotten to talk to a lot of different people!
On Thursday we had our transfer interviews with president Haynie it's always nice to sit down with man like him and talk for a second. He gave me some good insight on how to help my companion!
On Friday we received a call that we will be getting a mini missionary from the Santa Monica stake! His name was Kevin! He was so chill and he loves doing a lot so it was nice to have him for the day helping us with our Spanish!  We actually went to the visitors center and had a lesson with Jonathan about temples and eternal marriage. He loves that idea of being with our families forever.
On a funny note Monday night we were walking home to our house, when we tried to stop and talk to this one guy on the street he wasn't showing too much interest when all of the sudden a car plus up and the lady inside is screaming "brothers! Stay away from him! He is the Devil! You can see it in his eyes!" Then drove off.. we just looked at the guy and said "enjoy the rest of your night sir." The. Went our separate ways.
After the lesson on Friday I have been thinking about eternal families. How grateful I am to be in a loving home where I have known nothing but the gospel and the many joys it brings to families. That we will be able to live this gospel as a family together forever. If that is t beautiful right there I don't know what is. I am so grateful for my family and the choices my parents made to enable me to have this this gospel since I was born! I love them so much! (Yes Ashlyn I love)

Have a good week everyone!
Peace and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment