Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Week #39

A kid in the Wiltshire ward gave me a Fidget spinner
This week has been just a busy mess! I love it! Being zone leader is so incredibly busy! You are always going a million miles an hour and I love it! Don't worry we actually got to do some fun things this week in my new area too! We have had meetings, given blessings and helped other missionaries with so many different things! That's what I have liked everyday has been so different, it's been super fun!

Monday night I said good by to all of LA 4th ward it was super sad:( I didn't want to leave :( my companion told me I was going to leave to be zone leader and everyone started to bow down. Ugh. 

on Tuesday I got to the zone leaders area then went to a new leadership training. As we are standing there Getty ready for the meeting president Haynie walks up to me and elder Reynolds and says "elder Clark you have 6 weeks to transfer everything from this brain *points to elder Reynolds noggin* to this brain *points to mine*. He smiled shook our hands and walked away.... I soiled my shorts. 

Something fun and cool happened this week! In our ward there is this less active lady with 3 kids and they are all into acting, apparently one of them has been on parks and rec. we just call them the Disney kids, but one day we were over there helping them with their car and she asked if we could come help out at a CD release party for her friends son. We said heck yes we would love to! So that night we went. It was insane. Polys everywhere so every 5 seconds we got HEY ELDERS. We got there and they said oh we don't need your help but go inside and eat! So we went inside.. it looked like celebrity club for like kids😂😂 I am not joking when I say these kids parents dropped them off. The food was fantastic tho. Plus we got to talk to two polys who are getting ready to go on their missions soon so they asked a lot of questions about it. Then we had to get pics on the red carpet too 

But this week has been so much fun! We have done a lot! We have given two priesthood blessings 1 to a lady in the hospital and 1 to a missionary! We have had a total of 3 hours in our area, but I know that the lord is going to bless our efforts in our area! He did yesterday when some random lady showed up and said I want to learn more about your church! Boom there is a direct blessing from God. 

So we live behind member in an apartment, this family has a son named Jonny he is getting ready to go on his mission (hopefully his call should be here this week) but every night when we get he he comes and hangs with us and we have so much fun! He is the biggest bro and it's just a good time! 

Love you all! Have a good week!

1 barrio cuarto:( 
2 la familia Perez we eat with them every Sunday they are awesome
3 tom cruise and our mission dad!
4 tom cruise and our mission parents!
5 peace out to Spanish 
6 red carpet mayne 
7 us with our less active on the carpet!
8 so she was on the voice I guess. She sang and it sounds like a 23 year old. When we were sitting there talking to her found out she was 14..

Peace&Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment