Thursday, July 6, 2017

Week #41

This week flew by again! Not that much happened this week. Johnny got his mission call!! That was exciting we had temple day and that pretty much it. 
So Monday Johnny got his mission call to Guatemala!! There was a big party and it reminded me of when I opened up my mission call. I was feeling super sick tho I had the worst headache that made me feel like I was going to throw up. So I went to bed at 7:45 that night and missed out on pizza but it was so exciting!! 

Tuesday was my very first MIssion Leadership Council. It was really cool and a little long! We were up doing that for most of the day. We set goals for the month of July, ate lunch and had some super good trainings!Then just came home and worked! Nothing too exciting. 
Thursday was interview and temple day! So pretty much as Zone leaders you make interviews are stating on time so we were in the mission office from 8 until about 6. Then we went to the temple! It was awesome! So great and refreshing to enter in and just be reminded of everything in there! (Also Prez said I need to go change my hair now that I am a zone leader stay tuned) 

Something that has been on my mind a lot is how the gospel blesses families. It's truly amazing how much better our families can be when we have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our homes. I know one thing I am grateful for is my dad and how he exercised the priesthood for all of his children. What a blessing it is when we center our families on everything the gospel teaches us. When we do that we are promised happy marriages and successful families. This church is true! And I love it! 

Pics 
  1. Elder Pearson, Johnny, Elder Reynolds y yo after where he is going
  2. El mismo
  3. Forgot to send this one! This was inside at the little kidz club we went a few weeks back!
Peace&Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment